Ideally located in Co. Meath countryside, just 40 minutes from Dublin; Tankardstown’s 80 acre estate comprises an impressive 18th Century Manor House & Orangery, surrounded by magnificent woods, courtyards, walled gardens and parkland.
Tankardstown House offers you, your family and friends a unique opportunity to experience award winning hospitality in a beautiful privately owned home. Nestled comfortably around the main house, the magnificent purpose built Orangery hosts up to 230 guests. A wonderful bright space adorned with chandeliers, antique furniture and gilt edged mirrors, where you can venture through the double doors on to the terrace and gardens that lay beyond.
Tankardstown House & Orangery is available on an exclusive basis offering beautifully appointed reception rooms in which to welcome and host guests to a relaxed pre-dinner reception of drinks and canapés. The old upstairs /downstairs class divide of great houses has been truly abolished here at Tankardstown, where guests proceed down the winding staircase to the magnificent Orangery where dining, worthy of its surroundings, will be served with great care and attention to detail.
Tankardstown is a foodie lover’s dream! Increasingly becoming known as one of Ireland’s top Foodie destinations, the team are constantly striving to create new dishes and bring food to the fore at Tankardstown. This is reflected in the great selection of lovingly prepared dishes offered in the Wedding Menu which can be tailored to create a unique menu for the special couple and their guests.
Tankardstown endeavour to facilitate and accommodate weddings of all sizes from an intimate family wedding to a larger celebratory party style wedding. Both Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships can be held within the House and when the weather permits, in the beautifully manicured gardens. Every special occasion receives an equal amount of care and consideration from enquiry through the special day to departure down the lime tree avenue of Tankardstown to your new life.
An outline of what is included in a Wedding at Tankardstown is as follows:
* Exclusive use of the Reception rooms in the House for pre-dinner drinks and canapés
* Seating for dining in the Orangery for up to 230 guests. Furniture and planting can be manoeuvred to create an intimate atmosphere for groups of varying numbers.
* Selection of Canapés on arrival, Tea and Coffee
* 4 course meal with choice of Soup Demitasse, Starters, Main Course, Desserts, Tea and Coffee
* Midnight food selection
* Red Carpet on arrival if desired
* Personalised menu cards
* Table linens & Candelabras
* Several magnificent photographic locations within the house and estate
* Pre Wedding tasting of menus and wines with our Executive Chef
* Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
* Complimentary Bridal Suite for the Wedding Night
Tankardstown House, Rathkenny, Slane, Co Meath.
Tankardstown House, Slane, Co Meath.