Ideally located in Co Meath, just 40 minutes from Dublin; Tankardstown comprises 80 acres of magnificent woods, courtyards, walled gardens and parkland which beautifully enhance the focal point of the estate; an imposing 18th Century Manor House & Orangery.
Tankardstown House offers you, your family and friends a unique opportunity to experience hospitality in a beautiful privately owned home. The recent addition of an Orangery, complete with formal roof planting, nestles comfortably around the main house at lower garden level and offers a seamless link from indoors, through a wonderful bright space adorned with chandeliers, antique furniture and gilt edged mirrors reflecting citrus plants and olive trees which suggest venturing through the double doors on to the terrace and gardens that lay beyond.
Tankardstown House & Orangery is available on an exclusive basis offering beautifully appointed reception rooms in which to welcome and host guests to a relaxed pre dinner reception of drinks and canapés. The old upstairs /downstairs class divide of great houses has been truly abolished here at Tankardstown, where guests proceed down the winding staircase to the magnificent Orangery where dining, worthy of its surroundings, will be served with great care and attention to detail.
All food is lovingly prepared by the Tankardstown Culinary Team. Having recently received positive reviews and accolades along with participating in high profile food events, the team are constantly striving to create new dishes and bring food to the fore at Tankardstown. This is reflected in the great selection of dishes offered in the Wedding Menu which can be tailored to create a unique menu for the special couple and their guests.
At Tankardstown, we endeavour to facilitate and accommodate weddings of all sizes from an intimate family wedding to a larger celebratory party style wedding. Both Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships can be held within the House and occasionally when the weather permits, in the Gardens. Every special occasion receives an equal amount of care and consideration from enquiry through the special day to departure down the lime tree avenue of Tankardstown to your new life.
An outline of what is included in a Wedding at Tankardstown is as follows:
* Exclusive use of the Reception rooms in the House for pre dinner drinks and canapés
* Seating for guests dining in the Orangery for up to 250. Furniture and planting can be manoeuvred to create an intimate atmosphere for groups of varying numbers.
* Selection of 3 Canapés on arrival, Tea and Coffee
* 4 course meal with choice of Soup Demitasse, 2x Starters, 2x Main Course, 2x Desserts, Tea and Coffee
* Mid night food selection of 4 Items
* Red Carpet on arrival if desired
* Personalised menu cards
* Table linens & Candleabras
* Several magnificent photographic locations within the house and estate
* Pre Wedding tasting of menus and wines with our Executive Chef
* Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
* Complimentary Bridal Suite for the Wedding Night
Viewing of Tankardstown is strictly by appointment only.
Contact us on: t: 041 9824621- email: [email protected] www.tankardstown.ie.
Tankardstown House, Slane, Co Meath.